Toledo Commutator Company offers an extensive line of quality built molded shell commutators to meet your high volume, high performance criteria. Our molded air gap commutators are produced on automated lines or dedicated production cells for consistent quality.
- Produced from oxygen-free high conductivity copper containing 10 or more ounces of silver per ton
- Other copper alloys and precious metal alloys are also available
- Molded with various grades of high strength glass reinforced phenolic compounds, which are engineered in house to ensure batch-to-batch consistency
- Commutators can be modified to meet varying application requirements
- Anchoring lugs and connection tangs are punched and rolled from a single copper strip
- Higher performance shells are available using castellated copper strip